If you are searching for the best laptop for student in India, you are the right place to get all answers; how to select the best laptop for students. The laptop is essential at present & help us to participate in online classes, video meetings and virtual collaborations.
The good news is that leading online store’s given student laptop discounts right now, which means there have to be some incredible deals to be had. So you can choose a system that gives great performance and good portability.
Best Choice Laptops
Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core Processor Laptop
The Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core Processor Laptop is capable of handling multiple tasks such as office work, graphics design and gaming. So it is an ideal choice for any student, gamer and office work. Fingerprint scanner, Military-grade materials, Intelligent thermal solution & 8 hours of battery life make its best overall.
Top Feature – Mi Notebook Pro Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i5 laptop
This is a modern, compact and lightweight laptop that fits students, home users or office workers. Based on its feature the price is low compared to other brands. The powerful graphics Intel Iris Xe graphics can easily run games & multi-tasks.
Best Battery Life
HP 15 Dual-core AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Laptop
HP 15 Dual-core AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Laptop has 8 GB DDR4 of RAM and 1TB HDD 5400rpm + 256GB SSD can handle all your multitasking of presentation, video conference & office tasks. This Laptop comes with 41 Watt Lithium-Ion Battery with fast charge support give you 10 to 12 hours of battery backup.
HP 15 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor Laptop
HP 15 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor Laptop is mid-range 8 GB RAM and 512GB SSD can handle your daily tasks, such as streaming, Browsing, video conferencing, Excel, and other office productivity tasks like PowerPoint.
Related Article: 10 Best Gaming Laptop under 40000
Our Top Picks Laptops
Low Budget 5 best Laptop Review
We have selected the top laptop for student or office work after several hours of research online & physical review of this product. We are selecting the first 5 best laptops for low budget & next 5 laptops are high budget.
Always select a laptop based on your purpose of use or requirement. If you are a student & you want to use a laptop for online classes, internet suffering, email, music listing & movie playing, then you don’t need to go with a high budget laptop. We have listed out 5 best quality laptops within a budget price.
1. Acer Aspire 3 A315-23 Laptop
- Processor – AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Quad-Core Processor
- Clock-speed – Max Turbo up to 3.7Ghz
- Graphic Processor – AMD Radeon
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 RAM Upgradable up to 12 GB
- Storage – 512GB HDD
- Display Size – 15.6 Inches
- Graphics – AMD Radeon Vega 8 Operating System – Windows 10 Home Basic
- Operating System Type – 64-bit
- Weight: 1.9 Kg
- This laptop came with an AMD Ryzen 5-3500U quad-core processor. It has a base speed of 2.1GHz and a maximum speed of 3.7GHz. This will allow you to allocate programs faster and increase the system’s performance.
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile Graphics are internally attached to your system to improve the quality of images and videos. To fully appreciate the quality, you get some graphics experience.
- They have provided 8GB DDR4 RAM that can perform your tasks efficiently and effectively. It won’t take you too long to open any software.
- You can store more storage, up to 512GB NVMe SSD, to keep your important files safe and scatter them throughout the system as you wish.
- The 15.6-inch FHD 60Hz Va Non-touch display has good viewing angles. 7.5 mm thick side bezels also surround it.
- The touchpad’s 4.1-inch width plastic is smooth and responsive. It can click down from anywhere & also accurate in gesture handling.
- Incredible booting speeds and good at multitasking compare to this price range.
- SSD (Solid State Drive) is up to 30% faster than HDD
- Has a camera for video chat or online class
- Acer Aspire 3 is all made from plastic
Related Article: Top 10 Laptop Under 40000 rupees Review
2. HP 15 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor Laptop
- Processor – 11th generation Intel Core i3 1115G4 (11th Gen)
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home 64
- CPU – Up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 2 cores
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage – 512GB SSD
- Graphics – Intel UHD Graphics
- Battery Backup – up to 8 hours stand-by
- Full HD with micro-edge, Anti-glare IPS Display
- 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty
- Intel’s i3 1115G4 laptop is part of the 11th Generation Tiger Lake lineup. It can be found in both budget and mid-range thin and light laptops. It has 2 willow cove cores and 4 threads, with a base clock speed of 3GHz or 4.1GHz.
- It’s a powerful CPU that can handle your daily tasks, such as streaming, Browsing, video conferencing, Excel, and other office productivity tasks like PowerPoint.
- Incredible performance for multi-task
- This laptop has the most robust construction of all.
- The price is the most affordable
- HP True Vision 720p HD Camera
- Thin and fairly lightweight.
- Active Noise cancelling microphones.
- Keyboard does not feel good
3. Dell Vostro 3401 (14 inch) Laptop
- Processor Type – Core i3-1005G1 & 1.2GHz processor speed
- Storage – 1TB 5400rpm HDD
- Memory – 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Software Included – Microsoft Office 365
- Battery Average Life – 6 hours
- Display – 14-inches FHD with Intel HD graphics
- Warranty – One-year
- The 10th generation processor features two cores, four threats, and 4 MB Intel Smart Cache. The processor speed frequencies are from 1.20 GHz up to 3.40GHz. This provides better performance for day-to-day tasks. This laptop is perfect for office, homework, and minor editing.
- The Dell Vostro 14 3401 laptops do not have an extra graphics card. It runs on the Intel processor’s integrated graphics card. The Dell Vostro 3401 budget laptop has been equipped with Intel UHD graphics.
- This budget laptop features 4GB RAM for rapid access memory. The DDR4 series RAM can provide 3200Mhz bus speeds. You can also expand the RAM to 16 GB with an additional RAM slot.
- Vostro 14 series laptops use a 1TB hard drive for storage. It has an RPM 5400. This hard drive is not exceptional, but it’s good enough to be a budget laptop.
- The Dell Vostro 3401 i3 has a compatible touch screen and keyboard. With every click, the touchpad will perform smoother.
- The lightweight design and the latest i3 processor are sure to please anyone. This budget laptop is perfect for home and office work as well as minor editing.
- 2 slots for RAM, extendable to 16 gb and slot to add SSD card.
- Built quality is good
- Intel 10th Gen Processor
- Light weight and slim easy to carry also it’s 14inch.
- Hd web cam
- A little bit slow while multitasking
- Not for gaming
Related Article: Best Laptop Under 50000 According to Expert
4. ASUS VivoBook Ultra K14 Intel Core i3 10th Gen Laptop
- Processor – 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1125G4 Processor
- Clock Frequency – Base – 2.1GHz and Boost – 4.1GHz
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD
- Display – 14-inches Full HD LED Backlit Anti-glare IPS Display
- Graphics – Intel Integrated graphics
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home
- 1 Year McAfee Antivirus free
- 720p HD web camera
- Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.0
- Vivobook Ultra K14 is powered by the most recent Intel Core i3 processor and 8GB memory. It offers all the performance you need for any task. The Ultra K14 also has a large-capacity, high-speed PCIe (r), SSD.
- ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology is a highly efficient thermal design and energy-saving solution. ASUS’s exclusive algorithms combine five to nine smart sensors, an aerodynamic IceBlades fan, and a 65-watt supply to increase CPU speed and stability intelligently. This allows for longer battery life, quieter laptops, and better power consumption.
- ASUS Intelligent Performance Technology allows your laptop to run at high-performance status for as long as it needs.
- No matter where you may be, Vivobook Ultra K14 will keep you entertained and productive. Vivobook Ultra K14 is lightweight at just 1.4kg. Its profile is very slim so it can easily be slipped into your backpack.
- Good speed based on Price range
- lightweight at just 1.4kg best for travelling
- Ideal for Processing & Multitasking
- Finger Print loging sensor
- Free McAfee antivirus
- This laptop has SSD is up to 30% faster than HDD storage
- Webcam needs improvement.
5. HP 15 Ryzen 3-3250 Thin & Light Laptop
- Processor – Dual-core AMD Ryzen 3 3250U
- Speed – 2.6 GHz base clock, up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores
- System – 10 Home with lifetime validity, FREE Upgrade to Windows 11
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM Upgradable up to 12 GB
- Graphics – AMD Radeon Vega 6 graphics
- Storage – 1TB HDD 5400rpm + 256GB SSD
- Display – 39.62 cm (15.6″) diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080)with IPS and anti-glare screen
- Battery Life – 10 – 12 hours
- HP 15s GR0012AU laptop is equipped with AMD Ryzen3 Processor and 2.6GHz, Dual Core TurboBoost Upto3.5GHz speed. This model has 8 GB DDR4 of RAM and 1TB HDD 5400rpm + 256GB SSD.
- This Laptop comes with various features like 41 Watt Lithium-Ion Battery with Fast Charge Support. The software includes Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019, HP Documentation (HP SSRM), HP Smart, HP Support Assistant.
- HP 15s GR0012AU Laptop has a 15.6 inch screen and weighs in at 1.82 kg. This Windows 10 Home, 64-bit laptop, has a good resolution of 1920×1080.
- The AMD Ryzen 3 3250U can run at 2.6GHz clock speeds and can handle all your office tasks. You can easily create documents and run presentations. However, the dual-core CPU has some limitations so be cautious when multitasking.
- Dual-Core Boost Technology increases the AMD Ryzen 3 3250U’s top speed up to 3.5 GHz. Radeon VEGA6 integrated GPU is included to manage the graphics on the HP 15s GR0012AU. It’s suitable if you are not planning to play hardcore gaming.
- Big storage capacity of 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Upgradable up to 12 GB RAM
- HP Fast Charge facility
- High-Resolution screen
- No Optical drive
High Budget 05 best Laptop Review
Some students are searching laptops for education purposes with entertainment like movies & game playing. These types of laptop prices ranges are 50,000/- to 80,000/- rupees.
6. HP Pavilion x360 FHD Touchscreen 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Laptop
- Processor – 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1125G4
- Speed – Up to 3.7 GHz with Intel Turbo boost technology
- Dual – 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 RAM (3200MHz), Upgradable upto 16GB
- Storage – 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics – AMD Radeon Graphics
- Display – Touch screen 14-inches FHD with IPS
- Camera: HP True Vision 720p HD camera
- Operating System – Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, FREE Upgrade to Windows 11
- Software – Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 pre-installed
- The HP Pavilion x360 test model is equipped with an Intel dual-core processor, 8GB RAM upgradable up to 16 GB and a fast SSD of 512 GB. This combination should be sufficient for most office , photo editing, video editing & multimedia tasks.
- HP Pavilion x360 has a processor of the 11th Gen Intel Core i3 but with slightly higher clocks. The device is intended for multimedia and office tasks. However, the missing dual-channel memory configuration can affect gaming performance.
- The new Pavilion x360 looks great and is slim. Although the lid is dark-silver, it is very similar to the current MacBook line. However, it is only plastic and does not look like aluminium. The only thing made from metal is the base unit, except for the bottom cover. The rivals also use this metal/plastic combination.
- HP Pavilion x360 includes a 720p webcam as well; the quality of the pictures is not what you would expect. Even in bright environments, images are noisy and colours look washed out.
- Touchscreen & 360-degree flexibility is a significant advantage
- Touch screen response is great
- This laptop is not for heavy gaming purpose or heavy video editing purpose
7. Mi Notebook Pro Horizon Edition 14 Intel Core i5-11300H 11th Gen laptop
- Processor – 11th gen Intel Core i5-11300H with a maximum clock speed of 4.4 GHz
- Cores – 4 cores | 8 Threads | 8 MB Cache
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM
- Storage – 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Graphics – Intel Iris Xe graphics
- Display – 14-inches FHD with anti-glare
- Operating System – Windows 10 Home
- Software – Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- This model is compact and lightweight, with very few bells and whistles. Xiaomi wants to appeal to everyone, whether you are a student, home user or office worker.
- Intel Core i5-11300H, clocked at 3.1GHz and boosted speed up to 4.4GHz. Xiaomi will have a marketing advantage by using Intel’s 11th Gen CPUs, as many competitors still sell 8th Gen models.
- The most striking feature is the Intel Iris Xe graphics. This GPU is not as powerful as Nvidia’s GeForce GTX and RTX families, so heavy gaming is not recommended but it will be helpful for light entertainment and photo and video editing.
- The 8GB DDR4 RAM has been soldered down and is not upgradeable. The 8GB RAM should be sufficient for most people in the coming years. However, Xiaomi does not offer additional RAM at the time you purchase.
- The 46Wh battery is also available, and Xiaomi claims it can provide 10 hours of use per charge. It can also be charged quickly up to 50% in under an hour.
- The Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition features an all-metal design, specifically an aluminium-magnesium alloy. We love the minimalistic look Xiaomi has chosen, especially the lack of any logo or design on the lid.
- The Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition weighs just 1.4kg and is only 17.15mm thick. It’s extremely lightweight. Even if you need to carry it around daily, it won’t become too heavy in a backpack bag.
- Powerful 11th gen Intel Core i5-11300H CPU With Intel Iris Xe graphics graphics memory
- Ultra light weight easy to daily carry
- Long hours battery backup
- It is not a gaming laptop but you can run light game , photo & video editing software easily.
- RAM is not upgradeable
8. Acer Aspire 5 A515-45 AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Hexa-Core Processor Laptop
- Processor –AMD Ryzen 5 5500U hexa-core
- Storage – 512 GB SSD,
- Memory – 8GB DDR4, Upgradeable up to 24GB
- Graphics – AMD Radeon Graphics
- Display – 15.6″ Full HD display
- Connectivity- USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.2, HDMI and more.
- Operating System – Microsoft Office and Windows 10 Home
- Web Cam – HD quality
- Battery life – Average 8-10 hours
- Achieve maximum productivity with AMD Ryzen 5-5500U processor and RAM that can be expanded UPTO 24GB; customers can enjoy the ability to meet their multi-tasking demands. You can also upgrade the storage space with HDD/SDD in the empty slot.
- The Acer Aspire5 laptop is an outstanding laptop that can handle multiple tasks during your everyday work. The greatest thing about this laptop is its expandability up to 24GB RAM. This is a massive memory capacity for completing any job.
- The Latest Connectivity users can enjoy superfast data transfer via the SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps. It comes with two USB 3.2 ports, USB 2.0 port, USB type C port, and an HDMI port that is able to be used for offline charging.
- High quality Ryzen 5 5500U processor (no lag found with 8 GB RAM).
- Additional upto 16 GB RAM will be installed in the empty slot.
- Additional slot for upgrade HDD/SDD storage.
- Boot time is <10 seconds.
- WiFi 6 connectivity is great with AX Technology.
- Overall it’s a great laptop for the price.
- Built in speakers sound low compare to other Laptop.
Related Article: 10 Best Gaming Laptop in India – Expert Review
9. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5i 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Laptop
- Processor – 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake Ci5 1135G7
- Memory – 8GB DDR4 3200 RAM
- Storage – 1TB HDD plus 256GB SSD
- Graphics – Intel Iris Xe graphics
- Display – 15.6-inches FHD with IPS and anti-glare
- The webcam comes with a privacy shutter.
- Battery – 8 hours of battery backup
- Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 6
- finger reader sensor
- The 11th Gen Intel Core CPU i5-1135G7 processor running at 2.4GHz includes 8GB of DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz. The storage is 256GB PCIe SSD and 1TB hard drives for files. The only graphics option is the onboard Iris Xe, but you can upgrade to an NVIDIA MX450 GPU with the top-end model.
- The build quality is excellent and there was no creaking or flex in the deck. The Lenovo laptop has allowed all the ports that a typical user would require. Two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 ports are available, and a USB-C Gen 1 power delivery, display, and HDMI 1.4b ports. There is also a headphone/mic combination. There is Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 6 support onboard for wireless connectivity.
- To login, press your finger on the reader sensor and to ensure your privacy, the webcam has a privacy shutter. The keyboard is backlit so that you can work at night without any hassle.
- The Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5i 15 laptop is well-built for both work and entertainment. Regular computing tasks can be handled by the 11 th Generation Core i5 processor without any hassle. The display is excellent and the battery life is also good.
- The overall performace good besed on price
- Webcam has a privacy shutter
- Finger touch login
- 256GB SSD and 1TB hard drives
- Value for money product
- Key board superb, has backlit
- MS Office pre-installed but NOT LIFETIME validity
10. ASUS ZenBook 14 Intel Core i5 11th Gen 14-inch Laptop
- Price – ₹78,990
- Processor – 11th gen Ci5 1135G7 up to 4.2 GHz Turbo Boost Speed
- Memory – 8GB LPDDR4x 4267 MHz RAM
- Storage – 512GB SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe
- Graphics – Intel Integrated Iris Xe graphics
- Display: 14-inch LED-backlit anti-glare Panel
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Battery life – up to 8 hours
- This ultrabook is a mid-range 14-inch laptop. Lightweight, compact and feels good when using it. It’s enjoyable to touch and use.
- The ZenBook UX425 is inbuild with Intel’s 11th-Gen processors i5 processor. You can get a 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and a 512 GB SSD.
- The lightweight aluminium body of the laptop weighs in at 1.19 kg and has a less than 17 millimetres profile.
- One button has on the upper right corner of your touchpad. The LED Numpad will appear when you tap to the bottom. It is Asus’ best implementation of any feature. Although you wouldn’t expect to find a Numpad for a 14-inch laptop with this design, it is possible. It works as suggested.
- Free McAfee Anti-Virus with 1-year validity
- Ultra light weight Laptop : 1.17 kg
- Strong integrated graphics performance
- Touchpad becomes a Numpad
- lightweight aluminium body, weigh only 1.19 kg
- While performing some heavy tasks, the laptop gets hot on the bottom left side.
- No audio jack
You May Like to Read:
|Gaming laptops under 60000||10 Best Gaming Laptop|
|Video Editing Laptops Under 50000||Gaming Laptops under 40000|
|Top 10 Laptop Under 40000||Top 10 Laptops Under 50000|
Q. What are the top laptop brands?
Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and MI are among the top laptop brands in India.
Q. What is the best processor for laptops that range from 40000/- and 50000/- rupees?
The Intel Core i5 processor is the ideal option for laptops with a price of less than 50,000 and Intel Core 10th generation i3 processor if you opt for less than 40,000/.
Q. What is the best storage option HDD or SSD?
A laptop equipped with SSD offers a fast loading time for Chrome apps, games, movies and other apps. Additionally, laptops with SSD will use less power and be more excellent for your laptop.
Q. What is the best battery life for laptops?
Particular laptops with high-end specs have more than 10-12 hour battery lifespan. Laptops priced between Rs between 40,000 and 50k have an excellent battery life of 7- 9 hours.
Q. How can I prolong the longevity of a laptop battery?
Uninstall any programs or apps you don’t need. Don’t always keep your laptop connected to a charger; use Dark Mode in Windows 10; turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi if you do not use them.